Beautiful quotes on marriage and love are fantastic for wedding occasions they could fit in everywhere, from the addresses, on the decor, into the baskets, put names or table amounts. Even should youn’t need to work with them straight, they need to at least motivate you along with your hob to have an idea about just how much you enjoy each other and also what marriage means to this set of you. You may want to keep the tissues handy.
We know your own vows is a popular and beautiful way to express your marriage ceremony, but here some words can be make you difficult to express the love feeling. The most comprehensive list of happy and love marriage quotes given below.
Beautiful Love Marriage Quotes
Keep the fire lit in your marriage and your life will be filled with warmth.
Quotes About Happy Marriage
A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.
I Get Married Quotes
If I get married, I want to be very married.
Quotes About Love Marriage
- Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Til’ death do us part is the length.
- And I knew exactly how old Walt Disney’s Cinderella felt when she found her prince.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.
- To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
- A great spouse loves you exactly as you are. An extraordinary spouse helps you grow; inspires you to be, do and give your very best.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
- Marriage is a commitment- a decision to do, all through life, that which will express your love for one’s spouse.
- If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
- Once in awhile, Right in the middle of an ordinary life, marriage gives us a fairy tale.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.