Women and girls from all over the globe are coming together on 8th March to celebrate Women’s Day, So it is the best time to wish them with Beautiful words. Women’s love colorful images so that’s why we work smartly to produce beautiful images that contain decent quotes. Just feel free visit below check out our latest collection of quotes download them and share it on your favorite social media sites on Women’s Day.
- Women are not easy to understand, at least according to the people who have written these humorous quotes on the nature of women.
- Had the woman community had not been there, money would have been meaningless
- Women of South Africa are some of the most powerful people on Earth. Change what you believe is possible for yourself.
- The best way to change the society and the underlying issues is to channelize the power of woman in every walk of life.
- She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.
- A woman should be taught to believe in protecting herself on her own and not to depend on a man for her protection. She has the power to protect the world and not just herself.
- Women, from time immemorial have fought for the right of others, now it’s her time to get her rights realized and get equal participation in the society.
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.
- I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles are very different from my own.
- Feminism is an entire world view or gestalt, not just a laundry list of women’s issues.
Quotes For Girlfriend On Women’s Day
The best medicine in the world is your Hug.
Beautiful Women’s Quotes
A woman with a strong voice is, by definition, a strong woman
Self Care Quotes
Self care isn’t vanity, it’s sanity.
Women’s Day Quotes For Girlfriend
- I am a woman with thoughts and questions and shit to say. I say if I’m beautiful. I say if I’m strong. You will not determine my story — I will.
- Men and women are like right and left hands; it doesn’t make sense not to use both.”
- No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.
- Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can’t figure out what from.
- They said, ‘You are a savage and dangerous woman.’ I am speaking the truth. And the truth is savage and dangerous.
- The best protection any woman can have… is courage.
- In societies where men are truly confident of their own worth, women are not merely tolerated but valued.
- When a man gives his opinion, he’s a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she’s a bitch.
- I grew up like a neglected weed, ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it.
- If women want any rights more than they’s got, why don’t they just take them, and not be talking about it.