These pictures contain different quotes on life, happiness, sadness and also about death. Mostly Bob Marley Quotes capture his spirituality and beliefs. And containing these beliefs and spirituality quotes we have some beautiful pictures for you. Just feel free visit below and check them out.
- Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad, but its everything in between that makes it all worth living.
- Since the day of my birth, my death began its walk. It is walking toward me, without hurrying.
- You say you love happy life, but you use an happiness to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.
- She may not be the most popular or prettiest, but if you love her and she makes you happy.. what else matters?
- You find strength in knowing that you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
- You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts. Put your vision to reality. Wake up and live.
- Just can’t live that negative way… make way for the positive day and happy.
- “Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright.
- Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.
Bob Marley Quotes About Life
Love the life you live. Live the life you love
Music Quotes Bob Marley
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Death Sayings Bob Marley
I don’t believe in death, neither in flesh, nor in spirit.
Quotes By Bob Marley
- Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.
- When one door is closed, don’t you know, another is open.
- Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- love the life you live. live the life that make you happy.
- Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
- You not supposed to feel down over whatever happen to you. I mean, you’re supposed to use whatever happen to you as some type of upper, not a downer.
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
- Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.
- In this great future, you can’t forget your past.
- As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.