We have the world’s best inspirational messages and quotes for human rights day with amazing images collection. On this pages is only about human rights quotations for the love of the people for the world. Check this out and share these quotes.
This Season, December 10 Additionally marks the Launching of a year-long campaign for the 50th anniversary of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Together with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, these two covenants form the International Bill of Human Rights. This effort will highlight the value of freedom of speech and freedom of worship, freedom from want, and freedom from fear.
Ideology Human Rights Quotes
No ideology is worth a Human life.
Human Rights Sayings
I am passionate about human rights.
Human Rights Number Game Quotes
Human rights is a numbers game. Who is going to care if only 20 people pitch for a protest?
Best Inspirational Human Rights Quotes
- All of society’s problems which could be solved by money, were caused by money.
- Life is not a matter of place, things or comfort; rather, it concerns the basic human rights of family, country, justice and human dignity.
- Those who object to human rights protection laws typically do so because they want to be above those laws.
- We must do all we can to help improve the deplorable human rights situation of the North Korean people.
- When we hide discrimination under the guise of ‘religious freedom,’ we make a mockery of human rights.
- No! on Human Rights and Freedom, on a subject that is as self-evident as that two and two make four, there is no need of any written authority.
- Nothing gets a bigger laugh than when you refer to things like ethics or human rights.
- Are you going to cater to the whims and prejudices of people who have no intelligent knowledge of what they condemn?
- Today, Academies of Science use their influence around the world in support of human rights.
- Americans care more about the rights of animals than about what happens to us!
- There cannot be any concessions on the matter of human rights or the criteria for visa liberalisation.
- It is ironic that American women now need to be fortified by the inspiration of the women of the Arab Spring, who risked so much to win basic human rights.