Let us face it: feeling depressed sucks. Whether it’s a death in your family, or even a relationship which ends in a bitter and painful separation, heartbreak is unavoidable. And life can be pretty unfair. So, this collection of sad quotes about life and death is for those moments of life for a few great moments about love and friendship that can help us see light at the end of the tunnel.
Occasionally depression is just a funk that you go through that can not quite be explained. All of surprising you have no energy for anything else or you’re obsessed with listening to songs and looking at pictures you understand will cause you to cry. I believe that it’s safe to say we’ve been there previously.
Sometimes what you really need will be the words you can not find yourself. Those heartfelt conversations with friends, the lyrics to the perfect tune, or a motivational quote that lets us know you aren’t alone. Something that confirms others are there before and most likely produced it through.
So print them out, then put them up on your walls and let them inspire you to keep moving forward.
Quotes Collection About Life And Death
All good things must come to an end, but all bad things can’t continue forever.
Death Leaves Sad Quotes About Life
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
Death follows About Life Quotes
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
Best Sad Quotes
- A good laugh and long sleep are the two best cures for anything.
- The heaviness of loss in her heart hadn’t eased, but there was room there for humor, too.
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.
- Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.
- The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
- To have faith doesn’t mean you get any less frustrated when you don’t do your best, but you know that it’s not life and death. Take what you’re given, and when you continue to work hard, you will see results. That will give you the confidence you need to keep going.
- If you have fun, fine. It’s not all life and death.
- If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he’s dead, then maybe he was a great man.
- If you think of life and death on a continuum, finding the point where it tips is complicated. It cuts across all political lines and gets to the root of our humanity. It requires faith informed by years of intimacy that you’re doing what’s right for your loved one.
- The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.
- What is this power the dead have over the ones they leave behind? It’s strange and beautiful and frightening, this deathless love that human being continue to feel for the ones they’ve lost.