Month of march brings many wonderful things like the start of the Spring season and the ability to wear shorts again, it also brings us the day where everyone is Irish St. Patrick’s Day. People do a-lot of funny things and they love to hear funny greetings and sayings about that day. And for that purpose we have collected many Funny ST Patrick Day Greetings Quotes for all of you. You just have to visit below and checkout our latest collection.
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.
- It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!
- Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth.
- In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here.
- Ninety percent I’ll spend on good times, women and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I’ll probably waste.
- As an American of Irish descent, I am sick of these Irish stereotypes. As soon as I finish my drink, I’m going to punch someone.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish and those who wish they were.
- Here’s to a long life and many more. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girls and an honest one. A cold beer – and another one!
- Don’t Taze me bro’, I am only drunk cause it’s St. Patty’s day.
Funny ST Patrick’s Quotes
Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love thy enemy.
Messages For ST Patrick’s
A silent mouth is sweet to hear.
Sayings for ST Patrick’s Day
The stars make no noise.
Famous Greeting For ST Patrick’s Day
- Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.
- If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.
- Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.
- The Irish are a very fair people, they never speak well of one another.
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you,….. but not too soon!
- The problem with some people is that when they aren’t drunk, they’re sober.
- Life is like a cup of tea,…it’s all in how you make it!
- Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable.
- Do not resent growing old…Many are denied the privilege.
- Though the pen is mightier than the sword, the sword speaks louder and stronger at any given moment.