Here you will find our best collection of women’s day quotes which are written by some of the well known personalities. We really try to appreciate the women’s that they have contributed in various field of life. And we also try to let them know that without them our world is so incomplete. So if u want to wish a women about their International Women’s messages below u will find a huge collection of messages and quotes.
Quotes About Women’s Day
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
Happy Women’s Day Messages
Well behaved women rarely make history.
Women’s Yourself Messages
Always be a first rate version of yourself, instead of a second version of some body else.
International Women’s Day Quotes
- No one has ever been able to tell me I couldn’t do something because I was a girl
- Toughness doesn’t have to come in a pinstripe suit
- If the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the world upside down all alone, these women together ought to be able to turn it back and get it right side up again
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- Remember our heritage is our power; we can know ourselves and our capacities by seeing that other women have been strong.
- Prior to my election, young Cherokee girls would never have thought that they might grow up and become chief
- I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
- Women are always beautiful.
- Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
- Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
- Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own
- Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well!
- Women have served all these centuries as looking glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them.
- Humour is one of the best ingredients of survival
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.