Being sufficiently fortunate to wish somebody turning 80 a cheerful birthday doesn’t make writing in their birthday card any less demanding. This birthday denote an enormous turning point. With this card, you have the chance to recognize a long and important life. So do u think that what are u going to write on this card? If No! Then no need to worry about that because we have collected a lot of 80th Birthday Quotes. Just visit below and check them out.
An 80th birthday is a excellent achievement, living 8 years on this earth. They’ve experienced and lived several things throughout their lifetime, shaping them to function as the man they are now. Show your warmth and appreciation using some warm and maybe cheeky words with your 80th birthday quotes.
Not certain what to words to place in your 80th birthday Quotes? Below you’ll see a assortment of lovely and 80th birthday wishes to demonstrate your appreciation for all they are and taking off the edge them becoming another year older.
- You have made many sacrifices in eighty years and set an example that I hope to follow. Thanks for being such an inspiration.
- You have taught me so much in my life, but I know I have a lot more to learn from you. I look forward spending more time absorbing your wisdom.
- They say that age is just a number, but it is so much more than that. Your 80 years are especially remarkable. You have taught me many lessons, simply by the way you live your life.
- There are those that attempt to teach through long speeches, but you have demonstrated your lessons in life simply by living yours over the last 80 years.
- You are truly an awesome inspiration. Here’s to many more fruitful years.
- In the 80 years that you have lived on this planet, you have done much to leave a legacy that will last. Enjoy your 80th!
- What does it feel like to have seen 8 decades of life and accomplishments? It has to feel great to have seen so much and to be able to talk about it with those you love.
- I was just thinking how funny it would be to watch you attempt to blow out 80 candles, but I decided to let you slide on this one. Having successfully endured 80 years has earned you a pass.
- You have set a high standard over the last 80 years that I aspire to reach.
- You have brought so many moments of joy and happiness in other’s lives. I hope that your 80th birthday is filled with abundance.
Inspirational 80th Birthday Quotes
You could teach a history class from your own perspective.
Enjoy This: Birthday Quotes
Enjoy this special day and prepare for many more.
Knowledge & Wisdom 80th Birthday Wishes
Turning 80 represents a great deal of knowledge and wisdom.
Quotes For 80th Birthday
Celebrating the 80th birthday is also an inspiring occasion. Today’s octogenarian grew up during the great depression and World War II. The majority of these were called upon to serve their country during the Korean War and also the battle in Vietnam. Women of the era had to be independent and self- sufficient in the absence of husbands, brothers and fathers. The financial climate forced many women into the workplace. These struggles made a generation of people that are famous for their strength, ambition productivity.
- You definitely wear 80 well. Reaching 80 is a great accomplishment, but you make it seem easy and effortless. Enjoy your special day!
- You are the most active 80-year-old I know. I can only hope to be as active and productive when I turn 80. I wish you many more fruitful years.
- Wishing you a grand and glorious 80th birthday! May your heart be filled with happiness.
- You have successfully navigated through 80 years of life! Way to go!
- They say that wisdom is not measured in years, but there is a wealth of wisdom to be found in the 80 years that you have as experience.
- You are 80 today, but you don’t look a day over 60. Your joy and passion have preserved you well, and I wish you many more wonderful years.
- A lot can happen in 80 years. You have written many stories over your life, but you are not finished yet. Enjoy your 80th birthday and preparing for the next chapter.
- Let’s see: You have seen World War II, the Korean War, the war in Vietnam, and the rise of the Beatles.
- Wishing you all the best for your 80th birthday…and every day you continue to bless this planet.
- So what if you’re 80 now! It could be much worse. If you were a dog, you would be 560 years old today!