Latest Funny Quotes About Life And Love
Latest Funny Quotes About Life And Love with pictures. Among these relations there is a connection of life and love that can be communicated through many ways. One method for communicating these charming and dazzling feelings is by saying beautiful words which can express your feelings. So for you we have collect many Funny Quotes About Life And Love so just read them by visiting this page.
Latest Funny Quotes About Life
We all know love is blind. Only marriage opens your eyes.
Quotes About Life And Love
Love always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
Life And Love Quotes
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
Love And Life Funny Quotes
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- I love to live single, drink double and sleep triple.
- I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.
- At night, I can’t fall asleep. In the morning, I can’t get up.
- Life is not about how you survive the storm, it’s about how you dance in the rain.
- A love is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are.
- Don’t give up on your dreams so soon, sleep longer
- Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing.
Latest Quotes About Love And Life
- My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
- I thought I was promiscuous, but it turns out I was just thorough.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- People take such an interest in your love life when you have a profile; it puts a lot of stress on a relationship.
- A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.
- If we were on a sinking ship, and there was only one life vest… I would miss you so much-
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.
- We all have baggage, find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack.