In the honor of the beautiful ladies who have given hope to so many of us we celebrate Women’s day to ensure them that they have very special place in our hearts. And to wish them about their day we have a lot of Women’s day quotes with colorful images. So if you want to wish your women with good and kind words just visit below.
- When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes.
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
- The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that … women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves.
- Remember the dignity of your womanhood. Do not appeal, do not beg, do not grovel. Take courage, join hands, stand beside us, fight with us.
- Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men.
- You have to have the kind of body that doesn’t need a girdle in order to get to pose in one.
- I believe that it is as much a right and duty for women to do something with their lives as for men and we are not going to be satisfied with such frivolous parts as you give us.
National Women’s Day Quotes
Empowering Women – Empowering Humanity
Women’s Day Celebration Messages
A free race cannot be born of slave mothers.
Women’s Day Loved Quotes
Women are made to be loved, not understood.
Celebration Quotes About National Women’s Day
- Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.
- Heaven hath no rage like a love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman.
- Because man and woman are the complement of one another, we need woman’s thought in national affairs to make a safe and stable government.
- As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.
- I hate women because they always know where things are.
- A woman’s hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them.
- I would rather trust a woman’s instinct than a man’s reason.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class
- Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them.
- I really don’t think I need buns of steel. I’d be happy with buns of cinnamon.