Many wise and lovely things are said about marriage through the years. Enjoy these romantic quotations about marriage which are truly marriage-positive. Marriage Quotes about union are wonderful for wedding dresses, wedding toasts, or ever-day surprises. Try copying you on a nice bit of paper and leaving it on your partner’s car!
Quotes About Love Marriage Life
Don’t marry the person you can live with marry the person you cant live without.
Makes Love Romantic Quotes
Love doesn’t make the world go round love is what makes the ride worthwhile
Quotes About Successful Marriage
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Romantic And Love Marriage Life Quotes
- Marriage: Love is the reason. Lifelong friendship is the gift. Kindness is the cause. Til’ death do us part is the length.
- A great spouse loves you exactly as you are. An extraordinary spouse helps you grow; inspires you to be, do and give your very best.
- A fool in love makes no sense to me. I only think you are a fool if you do not love.
- Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
- Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage.
- To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow-this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
- Love enables you to put your deepest feelings and fears in the palm of you partner’s hand, knowing they will be handled with care.
- Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- If I get married, I want to be very married.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
- Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.
- There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.