All kinds of true love marriage quotes collection: I have been gathering love quotes since I was an angst teen scrawled in my different notebooks along with my angst (and awful, but you knew this) adolescent poetry. Yikes. Lucky for you all, my taste in literature has ever been fairly consistent and my taste in poetry has increased enormously over the years. Mainly because I stopped attempting to compose it. Obviously, as a wedding designer, my beat on good love quotes and now marriage quotes abides, and I think that your wedding is a fantastic place to splash on your own love of the written word with quotes that speak to the realities of marriage. But just good marriage estimates, naturally.
So while it might seem impossible to sum your amazingly amazing, complicated, and fantastic wedding at a neat small sentence (heck, that’s what marriage is for you get a lifetime to figure out it), here is a listing of a few of my favorite love quotes for weddings (and marriage!) We’ve made a few suggestions below, however some of these could possibly be re-purposed for wedding signal ideas, invitations, backdrops, you name it.
Quotes About True Love Successful Marriage
A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.
Find Right Person For Marriage
Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.
Charming Relationship Good Marriage
There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
Amazing Quotes About True Love And Marriage
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.
- I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- Love me and the world is mine.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
- That’s when you know for sure that somebody loves you. They figure out what you need and they give it to you–without asking.
- My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.
- The trouble is not that I am single and likely to stay single, but that I am lonely and likely to stay lonely.
- By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without.
- I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one’s wife happy. First, let her think she’s having her own way. And second, let her have it.