Happy World AIDS Day Sayings For 1st December, Here we Have the best collection of AIDS Quotes For You. So you don’t need to surf the entire Internet. This Page is about Happy World Aids Day Quotes and with Our Collection of quotes you will Also Get Awesome Images, Pictures, Photos, Wallpapers.
AIDS affect huge numbers of individuals around the planet. With reference to AIDS sense, we have brought together 10 estimates intended to stimulate courage and togetherness from the face of the worldwide epidemic. We ask that you read and discuss these quotes together with your buddies, family members, and colleagues. Find out more about these terms within our AIDS topic centre.
World AIDS Day Quotes Say NO to AIDS
Say NO to AIDS. 1st December World AIDS Day!
Quotes About AIDS, End of AIDS
We have to ensure that the end of AIDS means the end of AIDS for everybody.
Quotes About Aids Awareness December 1st
Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day December 1st.
Happy World AIDS Day Quotes
- Give a child love, laughter and peace, not Aids.
- AIDS is still a leading cause of death in many parts of the world. It leaves children orphaned and vulnerable.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
- Take the lead and pledge your support for World AIDS Day. December 1st. Stand up. Make a difference.
- HIV does not make people dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug: Heaven knows they need it.
- Fight with Aids. Not people with AIDS. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
- Out of sight, out of mind. There are 40 million people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide and there is still no cure for AIDS
- Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.
- If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Stop AIDS, Keep the promise. Support AIDS Awareness. World AIDS Day!
- We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men.
- Prevention is better than cure. Especially when something has no cure.
- The most violent element in society is ignorance.
- Preconceived notions are the locks on the door to wisdom.
- When in doubt, wear red.
- Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
- Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
- Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
Quotes About AIDS Day
- First of December, is world AIDS day. I don’t think it’ll ever take off like Christmas.
- World AIDS Day. 1st December. AIDS is killed, so don’t be silly, use a condom in your bully.
- If you don’t have a valentine on valentine’s day don’t be sad. Most people don’t have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.
- AIDS is the biggest challenge, the major disaster facing this country and we would have wished for something more specific and far-reaching.
- It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little – do what you can.
- It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance.
- It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.
- I want to save my family but I think in order to do that, I have to change the world.
- Whatever you want to do, the only secret is to believe in it of satisfying yourself. Don’t do it for anyone else.
- If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
- HIV infection and AIDS is growing – but so too is public apathy. We have already lost too many friends and colleagues.
- The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.
- If you don’t have a valentine on valentine’s day; don’t be sad. Most people don’t have AIDS on world AIDS day as well.