I love all down syndrome kids because they make our world so much brighter! Persons with disabilities, including those with Down syndrome, are more than persons in need of assistance; we have collected a lot of different syndrome quotes visit the post and check them out.
Over the World Down Syndrome Day, recommends throughout the world come together to push for further improvement, show what it actually means to dwell with Down syndrome and also demonstrate exactly how qualified individuals with the illness are.
Although the UN takes one day to noticing people with Down syndrome, people living with it are continuous breathing examples daily of what it actually means to face a hurdle, regardless of what society says, ” and conquer it so as to lead exceptionally satisfying lives.
Pay attention to five inspirational stories below which will in the beginning melt your heart and probably forever alter how you look in individuals with Down syndrome.
- The name of my condition is Cartilage Hair Syndrome Hypoplasia, but you can just call me Billy.
- Sometimes I think that novelists suffer from P.C.S.: Perpetual Childhood Syndrome.
- Kids with down syndrome are the most loving souls.
- I never did calligraphy… But handwriting is an entirely different kind of thing. It’s part of the syndrome of modernism… It’s part of that asceticism.
- They need a really good teacher!!!
- I could make a difference.
- Support and accept down syndrome. That’s the only message of all these down syndrome quotes.
- Don’t give up on the child. Give the child an education. Give them daily love.
- I just want to be like other people that are normal.
- Once you have a Down’s syndrome child, you can’t conform. In a way, you’re free.
- Even if one tree falls down it wouldn’t affect the entire forest.
World Down Syndrome Day Quotes
Know Me Before You Judge Me
It’s not our disabilities, it’s our abilities that count.
Different Quotes For Syndrome
I don’t like to be different; I would like to be the same.
Quotes About Down Syndrome Day
- I heard my name associated with the Peter Pan syndrome more than once. But really, what’s so wrong with Peter Pan? Peter Pan flies. He is a metaphor for dreams and faith.
- I’m not a collector. I don’t like the toy cupboard syndrome that causes so many good cars to evaporate.
- The reason why Three Mile Island makes such a big impact is because of a Jane Fonda movie called ‘The China Syndrome.
- But Gulf War Syndrome is not one cause, not one illness. It is many causes, many illnesses.
- My mother is a hardcore actor’s actor. She’s not a celebrity. She really isn’t… And so her main concern was that I not fall into the auditioning-is-my-life syndrome.
- There’s never been anything like the so-called Vietnam Syndrome: it’s mostly a fabrication
- I do a lot of research on the placebo effect, not just in depression but in irritable bowel syndrome, pain, arthritis of the knee, migraine, asthma.
- I have two children. I have a Down syndrome child whom I love very much, and my wife that I love.
- When I first came to do shows in Vegas, I followed the usual entertainer’s syndrome – I played craps and lost.
- I benefit from the Mr. Potato Head syndrome. Put a wig and a nose and glasses on me, and I disappear.