23 March is a national holiday in Pakistan to commemorate the Lahore Resolution of 23 March 1940.The day is celebrated in the memory to commemorate the event when the Muslim League drafted the political resolution at the Youm-e-Pakistan People of Pakistan want to tell the importance of that day through their motivational and emotional words and to help them we have collected a lot of Youm-e-Pakistan Day quotes.
- We do not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we want a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles
- You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.
- A war with Pakistan would be an utter disaster.
- With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
- The Mussalmans are not a minority. They are a nation by any definition. By all canons of International law we are a nation.
- You are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan.
- Now you have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and equality of manhood in your own native soil
- The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.
- If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet, you are bound to succeed.
- No settlement with the majority is possible as no hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it”
Youm-e-Pakistan Day Quotes
No Power in this world can undo Pakistan.
Happy 23rd March Pakistan Day Quotes
Hum Hain Pakistan Se Hum se Hai Pakistan
23 March Resolution Day Quotations
Pakistan is a peace-loving, democratic country.
Youm-e-Pakistan Sayings Quotes & Messages
Here we will share Yom-e-Pakistan 23rd March sms and quotations. Yom-e-Pakistan can also be known as Pakistan Resolution Day. Essentially, it is considered to be domestic holiday in Pakistan. The typical and significant event that happens on this day is the exceptional parade from the armed forces. Firstly, we’d love to go over the brief history of Yom-e-Pakistan.
Pakistan got its independence to 14th August 1947. 23rd March was thought of as the originally supposed date in order to commemorate or present the first official constitution of Pakistan and also in that way Pakistan declared as the republic country. On 23rd March, Lahore Resolution was passed. If we talk about the celebrations of Yom-e-Pakistan we must mention that special military as well as civilian parade take place in the capital city of Pakistan i-e Islamabad. These kinds of parades are presided from the Pakistan President and also these parades are held on 23rd March first in the afternoon. Moreover, we would love to mention following the parade the President of Pakistan confers different national awards as well as medals at the area of Presidency Wreaths and also laid in the tombs of Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Allama Iqbal.
We would love to mention that sms and quotes on Yom-e-Pakistan are very common and popular on this day. Pakistanis send different sms and estimates to their own friends and relatives so as to improve the value of Yom-e-Pakistan. In this article, we will discuss best and popular sms and estimates of Yom-e-Pakistan. The Very Best and common sms and Quotations are as follows:
- 1940 mai bhi 23 March aya tha aur 23rd March aaj bhi hai
- Pakistan is not a unified country.
- Pakistan needs to have decentralisation and a good local government system.
- I have full faith in my people that they will rise to every occasion worthy of our past Islamic history, glory and traditions
- Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
- Remember! We are building up a State which is going to play its full part in the destinies of the whole Islamic World
- Think a hundred times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
- In Pakistan politics is hereditary.
- Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty
- Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but Muslim ideology, which has to be preserved which came to us as a precious gift and treasure and which we hope, other will share with us.