Youm-e-Pakistan Day Quotes Pakistan Quotations and Sayings
Youm-e-Pakistan Day Quotes with beautiful images.23 March is a national holiday in Pakistan to commemorate the Lahore Resolution of 23 March 1940.The day is celebrated in the memory to commemorate the event when the Muslim League drafted the political resolution at the Minar-e-Pakistan People of Pakistan want to tell the importance of that day through their motivational and emotional words and to help them we have collected a lot of quotes about Youm-e-Pakistan Day visit the page and check ….
Youm-e-Pakistan Day Quotes
No Power in this world can undo Pakistan.
Quotes For Youm-e-Pakistan
Hum Hain Pakistan Se Hum se Hai Pakistan
Pakistan Quotations For Youm-e-Pakistan
Pakistan is a peace-loving, democratic country.
Youm-e-Pakistan Quotes and Sayings
- 1940 mai bhi 23 March aya tha aur 23rd March aaj bhi hai
- Pakistan is not a unified country.
- Pakistan needs to have decentralisation and a good local government system.
- I have full faith in my people that they will rise to every occasion worthy of our past Islamic history, glory and traditions
- Expect the best, prepare for the worst.
- Remember! We are building up a State which is going to play its full part in the destinies of the whole Islamic World
- Think a hundred times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
- In Pakistan politics is hereditary.
- Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty
- Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but Muslim ideology, which has to be preserved which came to us as a precious gift and treasure and which we hope, other will share with us.
Youm-e-Pakistan Day Saying’s
- We do not demand Pakistan simply to have a piece of land but we want a laboratory where we could experiment on Islamic principles
- You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not life that matters, but the courage, fortitude and determination you bring to it.
- A war with Pakistan would be an utter disaster.
- With faith, discipline and selfless devotion to duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.
- The Mussalmans are not a minority. They are a nation by any definition. By all canons of International law we are a nation.
- You are free to go to your mosques or to any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan.
- Now you have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and equality of manhood in your own native soil
- The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.
- If you will work in co-operation, forgetting the past, burying the hatchet, you are bound to succeed.
- No settlement with the majority is possible as no hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it”